Hey, guys! How are you? It’s been a while since my last Writing Wednesday entry so I thought I would share one this week. This one is all about memories. :)
I remember the day when we laughed until our sides hurt and when we screamed with joy and made funny faces. I remember the day when we spent hours talking in different accents and dancing around the kitchen. The day when, as I went about my work, you were there making life fun. In those few moments, we were free. Now that we are older, those days are fewer, but I’m looking forward to the day when we can do these things again; when we can laugh until our sides hurt and when we can scream with joy. I can’t wait until the day when we can spend hours talking in different accents and dancing around the kitchen. May these memories forever be in our minds and the hope forever in our hearts.
Hey, everyone! Tessa from Writer’s Ink created a new challenge! Be sure to check out Tessa’s blog here. (She’s awesome; you’ll love it!)
- Thank your nominator
- Answer at least 8 questions about writing
- Nominate at least 5 people
Question and Answer
- When did you first start writing? – I started writing around August of 2013 or 2014. I had just finished the Gallagher Girls series and it inspired me to write!
- Have you always been interested in writing? – I always liked writing but I didn’t actually consider myself a writer until I started buckling down and getting writing done.
- Why do you like writing? – I love writing because it’s a great way to express your feelings and thoughts without stuttering through the words.
- What genre do you write in? – Realistic Fiction and Poetry
- Who or what motivates you to write? – I have a friend, H, who is an AMAZING writer! She inspires me to write; her own writing is enough motivation. :)
- Do you write poetry? – Absolutely! I love poetry; it’s my favorite way of writing.
- Have you ever written a story with a friend? – No, but that would be really fun!
- How do you write your stories (first person, third person)? – First person always.
- Meg from MegCathWrites
- Vivian from Writing With Style
- Alexis from Coast To Coast With Alexis
- Anna from Diversion3000
- Hanne from RocksAnd Minerals 4 Him
A big thank you to Tessa for creating this challenge! It was a lot of fun! To those who were nominated, be sure to link your version of this challenge down below so I can check it out! :) Have a great day!
P.S. I was thinking about adding a poetry/writing section to my blog. What do you think? Let me know in the comments down below!
This November was so much fun and I had tons of fun coming up with this month’s Top 10.
10. Apple Cider – A great apply drink to warm you up.
9. Pink Fuzzy Slippers – These fuzzy slippers warm my toes, fighting off the cold.
8. Sparkly Pens – I love pens and these pens cheer me up and keep me going through the cloudy days with their sparkly-ness.
7. Christmas Music – Who doesn’t like Christmas music?! Carol of the Bells (Piano Guys), Something about December (Christina Perri), Run Rudolph Run (Chuck Berry) and It’s Christmas (Jessie James Decker) are among my favorites during the upcoming Christmas season.
6. Two Dots (App) – A Candy Crush type game that takes you on an adventure to conquer the dots. (Get it on the app store)
5. Tennis – I started taking tennis lessons this November and I love it! I’m not the best player, but I’m learning!
4. Pink Chiffon Bath & Body Works Hand Sanitizer – Ok, I know. This isn’t a fall thing or Christmasy but it smells good. :)
3. NaNoWriMo – November was National Novel Writing Month and I got really into writing. I started a novel but didn’t finish it. NaNoWriMo was really fun!
2. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Coffee Cream – This is something for those mocha lovers (like me) This cream is super good and tastes exactly like chocolate chip cookies! I look forward to having this in my coffee every morning.
1. Warm Fires with the Family – This November, I had so much fun spending time with my family in front of a warm fire. I can’t wait to spend more time with the family during December!
What were your favorite things about November? What are you looking forward to in December?