Every day you wake up.
Whether it’s a good day or a bad one,
Life may not always be wonderful.
It can be full of sadness
But those are the things
That help you to grow.
Those are the things
Which make the good so much better.
Because when the storms pass,
The sun always comes.
And when the rain stops,
Rainbows fill the sky.
The bad things in life
Are just pathways to the good.
So while things may not be amazing
In this specific moment,
Look ahead to the future,
To the happiness that is sure to come.
It’ll be worth it.
Thanks for reading friends! Be sure to check out the giveaway! There are still 8 more days to enter. Click here to read more.
Hello everyone! I survived my exams! I’ve gotten two of my six grades back and I did pretty well so that’s good! While I was gone studying my head off, some of my favorite bloggers posted some great posts that I wanted to share with you! So here are some of the recent blog posts that I loved. :)
Specsclad started her 25 Days of Self-Care Blogmas posts this December. One of my favorite post from this series so far was her Four Reasons Why You Should Be Writing In A Journal post. (But the rest of her posts have been great too!) I think it’s really nice that she decided to take a different perspective on Blogmas and do the Self-care theme. Be sure to check out her post here and her blog here.
Silke from Belgenius wrote a post recapping her trip to Peru. I loved seeing all the pictures she took and reading her travel tips. The pictures are really beautiful. Be sure to check out her post here and her blog here.
Tabi from Busy Bear posted some of her recent drawings from November and December. I love all of her drawings (who wouldn’t?) but I especially loved the one of the whale. It’s so cute and happy! Check out her blog post here and her blog here!
Those were just some of the many posts that I had to catch up on after my break for exams. Be sure to check out these three amazing bloggers’ blogs! I hope you all have a great 2 days until Christmas!
Hey, everyone! Thanksgiving is right around the corner! Have you started making your shopping list? I’ve been planning with my family and I’m really excited to spend the holiday with all of my relatives. I always look forward to Thanksgiving day. Speaking of Thanksgiving, there are so many things to be thankful for! Here are 30 Things I’m Thankful For.
- God who has saved me despite the many times I’ve failed.
- My family who drives me crazy but I still love them.
- Friends who are open and accepting no matter what. The ones who encourage me to be my best every day and help me back up when I fall.
- Teachers who work with me to help me get better.
- Pastors who will sit with me and walk me through things I may not understand.
- Sunday School Leaders who have prayed for me and my family week after week.
- Military Families and others who work to keep our country safe.
- The changing of the seasons and the beauty that comes with each one.
- Vacations and the chance to have a break from the business of life.
- Flowers which always cheer me up.
- Surprise snail mail from family and friends.
- Heaters to keep my home warm.
- Socks to keep my feet warm (and for sliding around the floors).
- Education and the opportunity to learn.
- The wonderful food that my mom makes for me every day!
- Cameras and the chance to capture memories in a photo.
- Dishwashers! Because who wants to wash all of those pots?
- Sunday afternoons full of rest and reading.
- Little handwritten notes left in my lunchbox.
- Happy moments with family and friends.
- Clear nights full of stars and wonder.
- The experiences, both good and bad, that have helped me grow into who I am today.
- Failures that have helped me learn from my mistakes and encouraged me to do better.
- Technology that allows me to communicate with my family all across the world.
- Comfortable beds to sleep in!
- Family traditions and the memories that come with them.
- Books that come with great adventures!
- The authors who have inspired me to write.
- The many people who love me and pray for me.
- All of you who take the time to read my posts! Thank you so much!
What things are you thankful for? What are you looking forward to the most this Thanksgiving? I hope you have a great week!